MIG Welders/Fabricators Opportunity
Castlegate Recruitment are currently seeking a number of MIG Welders / Fabricators to join their key engineering client based in the Chepstow area. Successful applicants must have proven MIG Welding / Fabricating employment experience & the ability to read engineering drawings. This role will be initially Temporary long term, which could eventually turn permanent for the suitable candidates. Through the temporary period you will be working for Castlegate Recruitment.
MIG Welders / Fabricators Job Role
- MIG Weld to a high standard as end product are of a high specification.
- Read and follow engineering drawings * MIG weld on mild steel.
- Maintain H&S working practices.
- Possibly attend a weld test prior to starting.
MIG Welders /Fabricators Skill Set
- Be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to work alone.
- Must be motivated, keen and a good time keeper.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced welding environment.
MIG Welders /Fabricators Hours and Rate
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 230pm.
- £9.30 per hour with up to £40 per week attendance bonus.
- Overtime after 40 hours paid at Time + Half.
Own transport essential or must live locally.
Most recent employment references will be asked for at Agency Registration Stage.