Test Technician Opportunity
Our expanding Electronics client based in the Cwmbran area is looking for an experienced Test Technician to start ASAP on a permanent contract.
MUST HAVE RELATIVE EXPERIENCE OR PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Test Technician Background and experience:
• 3 to 5 years experience in an electronics environment.
• Knowledge of electronic test and production.
• Good knowledge of circuit diagrams.
• Able to debug to component level.
• knowledge of board and pc based test systems.
• PC literate.
• Linux software experience.
• Good soldering/Rework skills
• IPC 610 Trained
Test Technician Key Tasks:
• Day to day product testing
• Product debug
• Recording test and fault data
• Assisting engineers with product development
• Assisting operators with product assembly and test
• Supporting Engineering with any related tasks
• General production duties (if required)
“May be asked to do other related tasks when needed”
Test Technician Person:
• Willing to work shift pattern when production demands increase.
• Good team player.
• Able to work unsupervised.
Test Technician Hours and Salary
• Monday to Thursday - 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1230pm
• Salary £22 - 24K per annum.
• Own Transport essential due to location.
2 Employment References will need to be submitted at Agency interview stage.