Project Supervisor Opportunity
Our Key Engineering client based in the Forest of Dean area is looking for a Project Supervisor ASAP for a full time temp to perm contract. They are a fast-growing engineering company looking to recruit the right candidate within their project and production department.
This is a full time Temp to Perm contract where Castlegate Recruitment will be the employer for the initial contract period of at least 13 weeks.
Product Supervisor Job Role
We are actively looking for a dynamic project Supervisor with a proven track record in scheduling workloads for both the production and installation departments. You will be supported in the role by the project administrator.
The ideal candidate would be required to be good on the phone and very organised. Diligent, tidy, endowed with common sense and financial savvy and the ability to take responsibility. Consistent and able to complete tasks thoroughly applying intelligence and broader understanding where necessary. Good under pressure, punctual and flexible.
Key skills for the project assistant
• Organisational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with excellent telephone manner.
• Analytical skills & Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Numeracy skills & Commercial awareness.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Team working skills with Diplomacy.
• Processing new projects using scheduling software BigChange
• Aware of budgets within each job and that time frames scheduled to complete the tasks are met
• Arranging production, delivery & installation schedules
• Confirming orders, production & installation dates with customers, sales team and accounts department
• Arranging onsite access hire equipment
• Maintaining good relationships with Clients, engineers and sub-contractors
• Monitoring and reviewing project progress direct with the customer and identifying improvements and efficiencies
• Carrying our general office duties such as maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving and document scanning.
Project Supervisor Skill Set
• Ideally a background in a similar role within an industrial or engineering environment.
• Knowledge of Sage 50
• Microsoft office products.
Project Supervisor Hours of Work/Hourly Rate
Full Time position: 8.00 am - 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00 am to 3.45 pm on Friday
Hourly Rate: £9.50 - £12.50 (dependant on experience)
Competitive salary for the suitable candidate plus company pension scheme and private health insurance after the initial agency period.
Own transport is preferred or must live locally.
2 Employment references will need to be supplied at Agency registration.