Production/Warehouse Administrator Opportunity
Our Expanding Key Engineering client based in the Chepstow area is looking for High Calibre & experienced Production/Warehouse Administrator to join them ASAP for a Temp to Perm full time Contract.
During the Temporary contract you will be working through Castlegate Recruitment.
Production/Warehouse Administrator Job Role
• Sales Order processing all orders on Sage 200 system.
• Dispatch(liaising with transport) - to create documents likes certificates and/or invoices.
• Creating Serial Numbers for various products - inputting onto spreadsheets.
• Dealing with customers on phone to chase up orders & Liaising with other departments.
• To be organised and able to multi task working under pressure for strict deadlines.
Production/Warehouse Administrator Skill Sets
• Sage 200 and/or MRP experience - essential.
• Good planning, organisational & time management skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• To have pride and determined to show quality in their work.
• Be hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate.
• The ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Show good intellect, initiative and enthusiasm.
• Experience in logistics/transporting/planning within production & manufacturing environment.
Production/Warehouse Administrator Hours of Work/Hourly Rate
Monday to Thursday - 730am to 4pm, Friday 730am to 130pm
Temp to Perm Hourly Rate: £9 per hour
Own transport essential due to location.
Two most recent Employment references will need to be submitted upon agency registration.