Skilled Construction Workers Opportunity
Our Expanding construction client based in the Lydney area are looking for High Calibre, experienced & mature skilled construction workers to join them initially on a temporary contract which will become permanent for the suitable candidate. For the initial 13 weeks you will be working through Castlegate Recruitment.
Skilled Construction Workers Job Role
• To operate heavy duty machines and production beds.
• To have a background using hand tools - e.g. angle grinders & trowels.
• General labouring and housekeeping duties.
• Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean and tidy state.
• Compliance with Strict Housekeeping and Health & Safety policies
Skilled Construction Workers Skill Set
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Good planning, organisational & Time management skills.
• To have pride and determined to show quality in their work.
• Be hard working and conscientious with the ability to motivate.
• The ability to work calmly under pressure.
• Show good intellect, initiative and enthusiasm.
• To work set full time hours, though to be prepared to work overtime when required through the week and weekends.
• Hold a valid driving license.
• Previous experience of working in the Heavy Industrial industry.
• Previous experience of operating Counter Balance Trucks and Side loaders.
• Previous experience of operating overhead cranes.
Skilled Construction Workers Hours of work
Monday to Friday to cover 40 hours + between the hours of: 6am to 5.30pm(or later Job and Knock)
Overtime can be available on Saturday when required.
Basic Hours through week: £8.71p/h Saturdays: £10.89p/h.
Two most recent Employment references will need to be submitted on application.