Inside Sales Developer Opportunity
Our Telecommunications client based in the Chepstow area has presented an exciting opportunity to join their small team in a B2B Sales role. This is a Temp to Perm/Permanent office based opportunity which will be largely telephone based.
If you are sales hungry, keen, reliable, and have the ability to do what it takes - please read on!
Inside Sales Developer Job Role
- To Qualify web enquiries relating to an internal client market intelligence database product.
- Be Proactive in outbound prospecting(phone/email & social media) to generate qualified sales appointments.
- To research to identify key sales prospects and source full contact details for them day to day.
- Nurturing & developing existing sales opportunities.
- To generate email campaigns and deal with internal enquiries.
Inside Sales Developer Skill Set
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal & Written.
- Sales hungry and have the ability to progress within the company.
- Determination, self starter & drive to succeed and over objections.
- You MUST have at least 2 years Sales telephone experience.
- Previous experience in telecommunication sector within outbound team/ inside sales experience or related sales experience.
Inside Sales Developer Hours & Hourly Rate/Salary
DAYS Monday to Thursday 830am to 515pm, Friday 830 to 4pm (37.5 hours)
Hourly Rate : £10 p/h to £15 p/h (Dependent upon experience) plus OTE
Salary: £21K with possible OTE = 30K, 30K with possible OTE = £45K
Own transport is preferred for this position due to location.